Sunday, August 24, 2014

Why what I love today?

     People often ask me why my small craft shop is called : "What I Love Today".  If you notice, it's also the name of my blog and Facebook page.  I have very diverse passions and a short attention span. My interests seem to change from one day to the next. One day I may love home decorating, song writing, and drafting, and the next day I will be making jewelry, painting, and designing children's headbands. It's a good thing I have a large craft room to hold all the supplies needed for my never ending list of projects. My mind goes a mile a minute and as soon as I am almost finished with one project, I switch gears and move onto another. I will periodically be uploading projects, tutorials, and random photos of the things I love today. Unlike many bloggers, my goal is to only post pictures of items and rooms I have either designed, created, or purchased myself. Feel free to add comments or suggestions. I hope you find something you love today.

No comments:

Post a Comment